A Dutch Purmerend vase with a design of flowers and a
10,5 x 27,5 cm.
The vase has two little chips missing at the top. The base is
encrusted with a calcium-deposit
Object needs to be cleaned, filled and retouched to
Photos of the completed treatment, click on the image for a
1. The whole object before treatment
2. The bottom showing the pottery marks
3. Close-up of the outside of the rim before
4. Close-up of the outside of the rim after
5. Close-up of the inside of the rim before
6. Close-up of the inside of the rim after
7. Close-up of the base before treatment
8. Close-up of the base after treatment
Fully licensed in conservation and restoration of
ceramics, glass, stone and similar materials.